7 Supplements That Enhanced My Life
To perform your best and to really get the most out of life, you have to give your body what it needs to function properly.
While I follow as close to the Paleo style diet as I can, there are many nutrients that are difficult to consume even in the Paleo diet.
Whether you have your food all planned out, or if you’re just trying to feel better in the mornings before work, this list of daily supplements should help:
- CoQ10 – CoQ10 is a nutrient that is said to have profound effects on our levels of energy, stamina, organ health, and immune system functionality. This is a great anti-oxidant and I take at least 150mg to 300mg a day. I find that when I take it in the morning, or before an evening class, I have more energy and better mental focus.
- Curcumin – Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory that comes from Tumeric. There are numerous studies showing its potent health benefits. I take a capsule or two of this every day to keep inflammation at bay, and definitely feel healthier having it included in my supplement stack.
- Colostrum – Colostrum is great for your immune system health and is also believed to help heal your digestive lining. I don’t depend on this supplement, but I have been using it for several months and very much enjoy it. If I’m ever feeling sick, I just take one or two of these along with some vitamin C and maybe some Zinc Gluconate and I find I feel better in no time.
- Greens+ Chocolate Superfood Mix – I drink a glass of this stuff every morning before work. It has a ton of healthy ‘superfood’ extracts in it, and this one in particular tastes amazing because of the added dark chocolate (cacao extract). It is great for detoxifying the body, and also contains a lot of great nutrients to keep your immune system strong. I love this supplement and it has become a part of my morning routine.
- HSO Probiotic – Everyone should have a quality pro-biotic supplement in their stack. Garden of Life’s Ultimate HSO Pro-biotic is my choice. Many pro-biotics have only one or two different types of pro-biotic in them, but this supplement in particular contains a host of strains that are extremely beneficial to your gut health. This is a staple in my supplement stack.
- Living Greens Men’s Liquid-Gel Multi Vitamin– A Plant-based multi vitamin that has great absorption and actually contains everything on its nutritional label (many multis don’t!). I feel great taking this one, its even better as a liquid gels because it allows this multi-vitamin to absorb well and also contains Omega 3 oils. For women, I recommend the Eve Women’s Multi Vitamin for a high quality vitamin at a great price.
-Anthony from AuthenticGrowth.com
Replies To This Post